Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Things are looking up :-)

October has arrived and I suddenly feel quite positive about Pixel :-)

We had a training session with Leah Gardner last week and Pixel total surprised and amazed me by putting a sequence of 15 jumps together. It was at the end of the session when she was tiring, and the beginning part of the session wasn't amazing , but I ended on a real high note.

I then did a small sequence in my field and once again she was pretty good. I still have fights with her, she still has moments where she turns round to bark and try to bite me, but these are getting less. Our big fight at the moment is over her start line wait...she just doesn't seem to get it :-( There is no way I can work her without a wait, so this is really work in progress,

I have started to train her A-Frame properly now and I am very pleased with the results( see video )
I am now doing a stop on her dog walk , and this is going to take a while for to understand. I plan to do lots of work indoors on my training plank when time allows.

I have ( for my sins) entered some fun independent local shows with her over Autumn/winter. I shall use them as training. The first one is this Sunday...wish me luck...lol
Here are a couple of videos :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment