Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thing progressing nicely

So since my last post I have been out daily doing Pixels seesaw.  Yesterday saw her doing the completed Seesaw beautifully with speed. I think we have also got the Aframe sorted too.

I had been quite lax with her weaves since she mastered straight line and she took a slight backward step, so I have been doing these daily too. I have opened the first 2 so she gets her entries consistently.

Today I bought the Dog walk trainer back downstairs and am going to spend each evening really getting the end position solid before taking her training back onto the full size dog walk outside.

We only have about 10 days now till the clocks go back and my early evening training opportunities diminish. Luckily my new job has given me plenty of spare time over the last 2 weeks. I don't ever normally train any dog on a daily basis, but I have had to make hay while I can as next week I haven't a spare day at all . I am working ALL week from very early till late, so no training next week at all sadly :-(

So here a couple of updates videos ( as is the norm )




No comments:

Post a Comment