Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Pixel weave update and Boos last show of the year

My new channel weaves have arrived and they are FAB.  So easy to adjust and alter. So starting Monday I have been out every day for literally 5 minutes. 3 repetitions on both sides and then we come in. Monday I did that twice ,yesterday just the once and also today just the once.

Well she is amazing. By the end of the second session on Monday she was weaving 3 straight weaves in the middle of the 12. Today she was weaving 6 in the middle. She is totally focused to the end. Over the next couple of days or so I will continue these short session and I am really hopeful by next Monday she will be weaving properly with maybe just the first and last pole out slightly. I want her to understand her entries 100%
Here is a video from her second session Monday .


BOO 

Well after our horrendous KC festival and Adams I didn't hold much hope for our last camping show of the year at Letchworth.
How wrong I was. Boo picked up a 4th place ( just a fraction of a second out of the places) in grade 6-7 agility. She also did some stunning runs in combined classes up against mega fast collies ( just out of the places ) She worked with enthusiasm so I finished feeling very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment