Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Monday, September 12, 2016

Pixel Can Weave

As predicted last week Pixel can now officially straight line weave :-)
I did a couple of weave runs with my new channel weaves just to remind her of the entrance and exit and then I put my proper competition weaves out. She ran past the middle few poles just a couple of times, primarily as she was trying to do them so fast again.  I slowed her entry down and she did them brilliantly. The one thing I have noted though is that she has lost the swim action and is using 2 feet :-( I am hoping this is temporary

I now feel we have to go back to the contacts and get them secure.  Last week was the first time she ever did an Aframe. She thought she had to just jump the Apex , miss the down part and literally land on the grass   .Today she was  much better  :-) I am at present rewarding almost everything apart from a high jump just to get her confidence. Once I know she isn't going to do a Kamikaze jump over the top again I will only reward split feet ( like I did with the dog walk and with Boo )

No comments:

Post a Comment