Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sad times

I know this blog is about my dogs but I had to do a little tribute to my wonderful Mum who passed away 2 weeks ago on the 12th August. Without her love of dogs, and always having a house full of dogs whist I grew up ,my love of dogs may never have happened ?

Mum was 94 years of age and a truly remarkable woman who up till 2 years ago was still walking her own dog for 2-3 miles a day. At the tender age of 80 she took up dog agility with her Border Collie. They never competed but she enjoyed the challenge of training  Frazer.

My heart is broken but I have such wonderful memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment