Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Saturday, August 06, 2016

New Spacing

Well the recommendation is in for the new spacing for equipment in courses. Its been proposed to be a "minimum" 5m between all obstacles. Its yet has to be finalised and passed but I think that is just a formality.
At first I held my hands up in horror and thought this would be the end for me. It looked a vast distance when I measured my lounge !! I just couldn't imagine being being able to run between those sort of distances especially with Pixel.  I have to admit to being a bit doom and gloom initially.
But today I went out with the tape measure and measured a little exercise exactly with 5 m distance and 7 m to the tunnels. After a few attempts I was pleasantly surprised that I could actually manage it ok. I am under no illusion though that some courses will be set bigger and harder, but it will mean I will just have to train harder too
Here is a little video. I dont know why the quality is a bit poor as I took it with the same camera and uploaded it exactly the same ...hey ho it still shows what was achieved :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment