Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Saturday, July 16, 2016

All Change AGAIN :-)

Soooooo ...all Pixels weave training and contact training has been put on hold !!!
Why ?? Well I really need to get Pixel focussing forward and driving on without looking at me. Without this all the best contacts and weaves in the world wont help her in the ring if she cant put more than 3 jumps together without spinning round and looking at me.  Lets face it she needs to know how to jump forward first and foremost.

So this week once again with the help of a lovely friend we had a one to one session. She was great with Laura as she had some reepect for her, but once again took a while to get the point when working with me.

It was a hot morning so we had to do it in little chunks, not because Pixel wouldnt work in the heat , no on the contrary, she will just continue to work and work and work regardless of the fact she is on her knees.

I left that session with a good success.

Heres a little video


QUICK UPDATE EDIT.

We went to a little fete today. Boo was in the agility demo. After we had finished the first demo they said we could bring our other dogs in for a play. I thought what the heck and went and got Pixel for a laugh. Well watch the video..I was gobsmacked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment