Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Pixels contacts and Monika Training day.

I have now added a tunnel before and after Pixels low dog walk. I am so pleased with her enthusiasm and speed and I would say she is getting about a 75/80% success rate. She has some HUGE misses and some not so good hits, but on the whole her feet placement is great.
She also had her first big girl training day with Monika from Poland last week. She coped really well and Monika gave me some great advice as to her start line wait ( or lack of them ) and also how to calm her before an exercise so she isn't quite as manic.
Here are a couple of videos ( as is the norm )

No comments:

Post a Comment