Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Pixel






With all the upset and tragedy over Disney I completely forgot to wish Pixel a Happy First Birthday.
Hard to believe she is a year old now. Her proper training can now start in earnest.
She is 9.1kg in weight and 15.5" tall and has been these measurements for 2 months now, so I feel she has done all her growing. I am very pleased with her final size :-)

Over the coming couple of months I will start her channel weaves and like I did with Boo try and achieve the complete the finished article in 3-4 weeks.

This is the one and only time I wish I didn't hold classes in my field. I have to move and alter the dog walk and lower it for her training after the classes and then the following week move and set it at normal height again. The same with the channel weaves :-( It makes it a bit of a chore and with only me moving the equipment around it isnt helping my back issues. But hey ho, hopefully she will be on the full height dog walk within the next month or so and it will also spur me on to do the weave training fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment