Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Straight Lines

Pixel is so hyper when we do agility that any movement from me sends her into a frenzy so she then spins round , jumps up and bites me. Most of our foundation work to date has involved me being pretty static. Either sending her to a toy or me holding the toy or me standing still sending her round cones or jump wings. Last week in class we started doing straight lines in out of tunnels with me moving...well she ran past the jumps, jumped up at me barking and biting. I realised there and then that this is the next lot of work we needed to do ASAP. I need her to drive on and looking forward regardless of where I am or my position.
Here is the result from one 5 minute session :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment