Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Contact update

Well today we went back outside again for contact training in the lovely March sunshine.
I have put a tunnel before and a jump wing after. Overall I was pleased. She did turn back towards me a couple of times rather than focussing forward. I am considering trying a toy now and see whether that drives her forward more as she is very toy driven. Over the coming days I will put my dog walk on low and start putting a little more length on the run. If it goes wrong I will just go back a stage until it goes well. Its still early days and she is still young so I don't want to push her too fast on the whole dogwalk. :-)
Here is an updated video :-)
Pixel Running Contacts Day 14 from Rosie Ison on Vimeo.

At the end I just a little jumping tunnel exercise with her. I was very pleased with this :-)


If anyone is wondering why some videos are Youtube and some are Vimeo, its to do with the music and Youtubes copyright on certain music.


No comments:

Post a Comment