Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Friday, January 03, 2014

2014 New Look

I've decided for the New Year to have a new look blog :-)
I do hope you like it and find the text easier to read without glasses ( as some have said..lol )

Rain has stopped play as far as training is concerned, coupled with a first aid course I have to go on for a couple of weeks.

I need to get Fozzie fit and well for Crufts ,but I hate with a vengeance training my dogs in the wet and mud. I worry too much for their safety.
I have a couple of training days sorted, but not sure if they are indoors or not.
I also want to take him to a venue that has the astro turf. I shall endeavour to do this in February, so its nearer to when he is actually competing on it. I will be truthful and say I am bricking it as regards Crufts, I am not sure I am actually fit enough either. The fact that Crufts is live streamed across the world and watched by so many actually scares me to death.
I'm finishing this entry with some photos of my boys. I was given a new black backdrop for Xmas and today as it was so miserable I spent the day playing :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment