Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Weaves 6 days later :-)

I'm sorry to bore everyone re Boo's weave training, but this is mainly for my records to look back on.
As I said previously I am being methodical( almost anal) about her weave training.

I am now taking a measure with me and when I reduce the distance, its not guesswork its exact.
Today we went done to 3.5" and Boo is coping well. She has started to just wiggle a bit in the weaves.
The next stages are the most difficult. I am sure we will have some hiccups along the way.

I have now added tunnels/jumps before and after the weaves sometimes so she has to really think about her entries :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment