Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Saturday, May 18, 2013

4 Straight weaves.....Almost there :-)

I have increased the training to 2 small 5 minute sessions a day now as we are getting very near to straight line weaves .
Over the last 2 days I have moved the angled weaves in very carefully and have now started to straighten the middle ones, one by one. I have now got the middle 4 straight.
She does skip out sometimes and is worse on my left.. strangely ??
However I am very very happy with her progress and hopefully she will be weaving a complete 12 weave set straight line within the week :-)

I thought I would post a slightly different movie this time. This made me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment