Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Woody


I know several people were a bit upset by a media job I did with Woody last year.
I didn't know till I got there that I was in fact doing a promo for Caesar Milans new TV show.
There is very strong opinion out there regarding Caesars training methods and feelings run high. I also have strong feelings about some of his training methods , however I do think he does great work for rescue dogs in the US.
I can only speak as I find , and he was lovely with both Woody and Chip , who I had also taken with me.
He was gentle and affectionate with them, both on and off screen.
Here is the finished result I think Woody looks lovely, I am so proud of him :-)
Cesar Millan's Leader Of The Pack promo for Nat Geo Wild from Amy Cook on Vimeo.



1 comment:

  1. He looks wonderful Rosie (Woody not Caesar!)Your dogs are a credit to you :-)

    ReplyDelete