Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Friday, July 06, 2012

Devon and our Beach trip, July 2012

HiBoo and her prizeMe and my hairy gangRosie and her hairy gangCan I have it ?Bundle
ChipChip and AudreyCome here !ChipWheres everyone gone ?Fozzie and Chip
fozzie and ChipBooBooTake offFozzieFozzie
ChipWoody wallowingWoody wallowingFozzie and BooWe're offWoody

I have just come back from a fabulous few days in Devon with my best friend Jane. The weather was horrid apart from the one day when we decided to go to the Beach. We were so lucky, the sun came out and we had a fabulous day.
This was Boo's first trip to the beach and like everything else she took it completely in her stride and loved every minute of it.

I took 4 of my dogs including Boo to Janes,so in total we had 14 dogs in the house. They behaved fantastically and all got on so well.

On the beach day we "only" took 9 dogs !!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures, they look like they're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete