Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Aww so cute


Thought I would just post this picture of "Sully" He is my sons new addition. He is a Ragdoll kitten. Sorry the photo is not very good quality, it was taken on my phone without a flash. He spent his first week with an identity crisis. They had bought "him" as a "her". He was named Bella and my Sons girlfriend Emily was so happy. Then 3 days ago Emily got suspicious that she was maybe a he. I went round and checked and yes Bella was a boy !!
They were obviously disappointed but had already fallen in love with him so there was no way he was going back. The new name was a difficult one because nothing seemed to suit him after being a 'girl' for over a week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment