Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can I help ?


My eldest son Tony came round last night with my belated Mothers Day present,a lovely bunch of flowers and some chocolates..I have told him I am on a diet,now I shall just have to force myself to eat them..ha ha

Tony is a real dab hand at flower arranging..I don’t know where he gets this flair from ,but hey I wasn’t going to stop him.

Anyway Fozzie was totally enthralled by what Tony was doing, I just had to take some piccies.


Arr you're arranging the pretty flowers


I can help..go on let me

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that Fozzie gets more yummy everytime i see him...never mind the chocolates i could eat Fozzie lol !!

    xx

    ps you were worried about Fozzie prospects maybe he wants to become a florist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a diet! Does that mean Jenny and I will have to eat your cream tea when you visit sunny Devon this weekend?

    ReplyDelete