Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swimming

I took my boys for one of their fun swimming sessions yesterday. Fozzie wants to be a big boy now, or so he thinks ( well he is nearly 4 months old.. .lol lol) and to join in all the fun from the start.You should have heard him barking excitedly and creating trying to get into the water before I was even ready. We wanted to put him in a life jacket to start off ,it was real struggle getting it on because he just wanted to get in the water. I want him to be confident in the water and with the big boys charging all over the place & jumping in, I didn't want him to be scared .. Well I shouldn't have worried at all.As is usual with Fozzie ,he was totally 100% confident..nothing seems to faze this little chap.He was extremely strong & quick in the water for for one so young.
We decided to take the life jacket off him right at the end , just for a few minutes to see how he coped and as you will see..NO problem.
Sorry the video is a little blurred in places..the lens kept steaming up !!


Swimming Feb 2009 from Rosie Ison on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see everyone's video footage of their dogs having fun in the water. I tried a few sessions of hydrotherapy with my Boxer when she was recovering from a cruciate repair operation, but she just HATED it! She was very stressed by the whole experience and I gave up after 3 sessions. Shame. I'd love to have seen her swimming happily like your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they had such a good time, little Fozzie doesnt worry about anything does he !!

    ReplyDelete