Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Thursday, December 11, 2008

FOZZIE

Fozzie has arrived !! We picked him up today & so far he has made himself very at home. I have to say I think I must be mad getting puppy in this weather..its freezing standing outside trying to encourage a tiny puppy to go for a wee ,who hasn't the slightest idea what I'm talking about ha ha. I have never paper trained my puppies in the past,but with the weather forecast over the next few days I think I may just do that as a temporary measure.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. OMG he is gorgeous cant wait to meet him Rosie,

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, he is just too cute for words and looks like lots of fun. What a sweetie... Too bad we can't meet him at any shows at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks lovely Rosie, can't wait to see him even though I'll miss the puppy stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were getting a puppy. How lovely to have him in time for Christmas. He's is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rosie...Fozzie is absolutely georgous..i want him! U manage to find the most georgous dogs out there!! well my kind of dog anyway...

    Happy Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete