Welcome to the Blog of Rosie Ison & her Scruffy Hairy Mutts.

I do hope you enjoy reading about all the various exploits of the Hairy Gang !

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Woody is Filming


Woody is at present doing some film work for a TV pilot series for Cbeebies starring Justin Fletcher. We have spent all day today at Chorleywood,Herts and he is there again tomorrow & Thursday. What a star he is. Everyone just loves him. Unfortunately I can't go with him tomorrow(I am working) but I am taking him again Thursday. He didn't have too much to do today,he just sat in the front of a Morris Minor with the star.Most of his work is tomorrow & Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie

    This is related to your blog, but couldnt find an email address for you! Do you have or do any beginners training at the weekend? Im looking to train Hooch twice a week and thought of you...

    Thanks Sue my email address is suhunt20@aol.com

    ReplyDelete